Author: In the present century, the Indo-Pacific region has emerged as a seedbed of both confrontation and cooperation. Outside of the moves and countermoves of the USA and China are two other major players, namely, the EU and India. Concerted actions by the two actors have, until recently, been mostly half-hearted and, consequently, the public […]
- Manoj Babu Buraga, “India in the Neighbourhood: Perspective, Perception and Potential”, FPRC Journal, 2018 (2), 82-91, ISSN 2277-2464.
- Manoj Babu Buraga, and Kollabathini, “EU-India Partnership: Reconsider, Reinforce and Redouble”, FPRC Journal, 2017 (2), 82-91, ISSN 2277-2464.
- Manoj Babu Buraga, “India’s Role in Emerging Indo-Pacific”, World Focus Magazine, Peer Reviewed-Referred Journal, March 2017, 81, ISSN 2230-8458.
- Manoj Babu Buraga, “India China and the EU in a Multipolar World: A Perception” European Academic Research, 4, Issue 6 September 2016, ISSN 2286-4822, Impact Factor, 3.4546 (UIF).
- Manoj Babu Buraga, “Enactment of RTI in Higher Educational Institutions”, South Asian Journal of Socio-Political Studies, A Peer Reviewed/International Referred Journal, 2015.
- Manoj Babu Buraga, “Human Rights from Indian Perspective”, AEIJMR International Journal, 2015 (2), ISSN 2348-6724.
- Manoj Babu Buraga and Dokku Nagamalleswara Rao, eds., India and the New World: Through the Eyes of Young Scholar (Karnataka: InSc Publishing House, 2022).
- Dokku, Manoj Babu, Kiran, [Forthcoming]. “G20 and Critical Maritime Infrastructure: A Framework Towards Dialogue on Safety and Governance”, CACIM.
- Buraga (2022), “The European Union and India in South Asia: Partnership to Cooperation”, in Manoj Babu Buraga, Dokku Nagamalleswara Rao (eds.) India and the New World: Through the Eyes of Young Scholars, ISBN 978-1-68576-184-4.