All serving and retired personnel belonging to the Indian Navy, Indian Coast Guard, and the Indian mercantile marine service desirous of becoming members may be granted Associate Membership by the Committee on payment of membership fees, which are to be fixed by the Foundation from time to time. In addition, Army and Air Force officers, officers from police and para-military forces, academics, diplomats, bureaucrats, members of the shipping industry and any other person with maritime background or interest in maritime security and desirous of becoming a member may be granted Associate Membership.
Associate Membership may also be granted to NRIs and foreign nationals on case to case basis. If you are a foreign national or NRI interested in becoming a member of the NMF, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get necessary clearances. Associate Members do not have voting rights.
NMF will be providing the following privileges to all Associate members:
- One copy of NMF’s flagship professional-journal, ‘Maritime Affairs’, published by M/S Taylor & Francis on a six-monthly basis.
- Access to carefully curated e-copy of Maritime & Naval News from across the world on a fortnightly basis.
- Use of NMF Library and can draw reference books on ty-loan.
- Discount on NMF Publications.
- Invites for major NMF activities