Research AssociateNational Maritime Foundation
Areas of Research
- Maritime Geostrategies of East Africa & Western Indian Ocean Island States
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Security Studies (Critical Security and Geopolitics)
- Research Associate, National Maritime Foundation, New Delhi (since June 2022)
- Research Intern, National Maritime Foundation, New Delhi (January 2022 – May 2022)
- Research Intern, Raisina House, New Delhi (July 2021 – Sep 2021)
- PhD in African Studies, Pursuing: Probable Thesis Topic: ‘Spatial Analysis of Conflict’: A Critical Security Perspective of Violence in Liptako-Gourma Region, Department of African Studies, University of Delhi, New Delhi (Enrolled 2022)
- MPhil in African Studies (Ambazonia: Nation in the Quest of State: A Case of Conflict Analysis in Cameroon through Subaltern Realism), Department of African Studies, University of Delhi, New Delhi (2021)
- MA Politics (International and Area Studies), MMAJ Academy of International Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (2018)
- BA (History with Honours), Kalindi College, University of Delhi, New Delhi (2016)
- “A Focus on Abyei: Critical Geopolitics on Conflict Essentialism” for panel “Global South Perspectives II: Political Violence and Peace-making”, at International Studies Association Annual Conference 2022, Nashville, Tennessee, USA (Virtual) on March 29, 2022.
- “Women in Artisanal Mines and Resolution 1325: Hidden face of Conflict in Africa”, Virtual International Conference organised by International Studies Association Regional (ISA – West), Paper Presented on 23 Sept 2021.
- “Ambazonia Crisis: The Question of Statehood” Democracy, Identity and Power, at IAPPS (International Association of Political Science Students) Virtual World Congress May 2021.
- “Covid 19 and Conflicts in Africa: A Study of Cumulative Challenges”, Africa’s Battle against Pandemic Covid – 19: Response and Challenges, at the young scholars International Conference organised by India Africa Knowledge Forum (IAKF).
Cookie and Privacy Settings