Areas of Research
- South Korea
- Indian Ocean
- Indo-Pacific Region
- Research Associate (National Security Program), The Delhi Policy Group, September 2014 – February 2015
- Defence Advocacy and Management Intern, Defence Innovators & Industry Association, September 2017 – February 2018
- Research Associate (West Asia), May 2018 – December 2018
- Research Associate (Japan, South Korea, and ASEAN), National Maritime Foundation– May 2019 – Present
- Master of Science (M. Sc.), International Relations and Affairs (IR), 2012-13, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), Singapore, Singapore.
- Post-Graduate Diploma (PGDip), Journalism and Mass Communication, 2010-11, Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai, India.
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.), Computer Engineering, 2004-08, Nirma Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, India.
- Panellist, Panel-Discussion 1, Maritime Assertiveness in the South China Sea, Workshop with the Embassy of Vietnam, New Delhi, on Vulnerability of Maritime Zones and their Impact on Regional Stability and Economic Development, September 9, 2019
- Panellist, Panel-Discussion 2, Sharing Maritime Security Perspectives in the South China Sea, Workshop with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan, on Maritime Security in the South China Sea and Indian Ocean: Exploring Convergent Views, January 30, 2020
- Panellist, Closed-Door Panel-Discussion (online), Scaling India-Japan Strategic Cooperation: Challenges and Opportunities, Ananta-Aspen Institute, March 18, 2021.
- Speaker-Presenter, National Maritime Day Webinar Paper Presentation, India’s Role in the Indo-Pacific, Electronic Journal of Social and Strategic Studies (EJSSS) and Pondicherry University, April 5, 2021.