Research AssociateNational Maritime Foundation
Areas of Research
- Ports and Shipping
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Shipping
- Research Associate, National Maritime Foundation (NMF), New Delhi (since May 2022)
- Naval Architect Intern, Ambition Marine Services, Mumbai (August – December 2021)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee, Pernod Ricard India, New Delhi (July – September 2019)
- MTech (Master of technology), Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Indian
Maritime University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh (2022)
- BTech (Bachelor of Technology), Mechanical Engineering, KIET Group of Institutions,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (2019)
- MOCK IMO (INTERNATIONAL MARINTIME ORGANISATION) Session 2021 held virtually at Indian Maritime University in association with DMET-MERI Alumni and Institute of Marine Engineers (India) Presented base paper on Amending the ANNEX-V of MARPOL 73/78. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6XSQyBhjvg
- INSA (Indian National Shipowners’ Association) paper competition 2021: Presented technical paper in a titled sailing to a sustainable future.
- Maritime India Summit 2021: Organized by Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways.
- CII MAJESTIC SKILL WILL LEAD: presentation on Lean Manufacturing & Industry 4.0 held in Amity University (2019), Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Cookie and Privacy Settings