Areas of Research
- Multilateral organisations in the Indian Ocean region
- Cyber Terrorism
- Disarmament, Nuclear Terrorism
- Human Rights Law
- India’s Counter Terrorism Approach
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Law
- Nuclear Weapons
- Terrorism and Counter Terrorism
- United Nations Peacekeeping
- Associate Fellow, National Maritime Foundation (NMF), New Delhi (since January 2022)
- Research Associate, Centre for Air Power Studies, New Delhi (April 2018 – November 2020)
- Paper Setter and Examiner of Human Rights for the undergraduate (UG), University of Calcutta, Kolkata (May 2014 – Sep 2016)
- Guest Faculty of Human Rights, Vivekananda College, Kolkata (May 2014 – September 2016)
- Guest Faculty of Human Rights, Basanti Devi College, Kolkata (August 2014 – March 2015)
- Lecturer of Human Rights, Ram Krishna Sarada Mission Vivekananda Vidyabhavan College, Kolkata (February 2014 – September 2014)
- Pursuing PhD in Counter Terrorism and International Humanitarian Law,
Nelson Mandela Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, New
Delhi (since 2016)
- M.Phil. Foreign Policy Studies, Institute of Foreign Policy, University of Calcutta,
- M.A. Human Rights Law, University of Calcutta, Kolkata (2013)
- B.A. Sociology, St. Xavier’s College, University of Calcutta, Kolkata (2010)
- “Is Religion a driving factor for Violent Extremism? A Case Study of Kashmir”, World Congress of Political Science, organised by the International Political Science Association (IPSA), Lisbon, Portugal (online), July 2021.
- “The COVID 19 and its impact on India’s National Security” , RCSCD 2020 Web
- Forum on, “New Threats, New Movements, New Nationalisms”, organised by International Political Science Association (IPSA), 17-18 Sept 2020, UTC.
- “South Asia beyond Terrorism: Peace, Development and Human Security” , International Conference on, “From 26/11 to the Strike at Balakot: what has changed in India’s Counter Terrorism”, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, 19- 20 December 2019.
- “Cyber Terrorism and International Humanitarian Law”, at the All India International and Area Studies Convention, 2019.
- “India’s Rising Supremacy in the Post COVID-19 era”, NIICE-WPC International Conference, on “Post-Pandemic World Order: Navigating New Normal”.