Areas of Research
- International Organisations
- Maritime Security
- Human Rights of Refugees
- Peacekeeping, Statelessness and Citizenship
- Ph.D. (ongoing) titled ‘Stateless Persons and the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees: A Case Study of Rohingyas’, Centre for International Politics, Organization and Disarmament(CIPOD), School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi;
- M.Phil, Centre for International Politics, Organization and Disarmament(CIPOD) , School of International Studies, New Delhi;
- M.A. Politics (with specialization in International Relations), School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi;
- B.A. (Hons.) Political Science, Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Attended Winter Course on International Maritime Law held at the Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi from 26th-30th December 2017
Tejal Khanna (2019) The normative role of the International Maritime Organisation in countering Somali-based piracy, Maritime Affairs: Journal of the National Maritime Foundation of India, Taylor and Francis Group, DOI: 10.1080/09733159.2019.1630935
Khanna, Tejal (2019), “Regional Security and Peacekeeping in Africa: A Case Study of ECOWAS, SADC and AU”, Nehru Memorial Museum Library (NMML) Occasional Papers, International Relations, New Series 5.
- Presented Paper entitled “Evaluating IOs as Maritime Actors Using Organisational Sociology: A Study of EU and NATO in Reducing Somali- Based Piracy” in International Studies Association Annual Convention 2019 held in Toronto, Canada
- Presented Paper entitled “EU and Somali-Based Piracy: Success of a Comprehensive Approach” in an International Conference on Transforming Africa: Potential and Challenges 2019, held at University of Delhi
- Presented Paper entitled “Evaluating the Legitimacy of International Organisations as Maritime Actors in Reducing Somali-Based Piracy” in CIPOD Young Scholars Conference 2018 held at the School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on 20 November 2018.