1. “Indian Initiative for Water Sharing and Hydro Power in SAARC Region”, International Conference held at Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad on 25-26 Mar 2017.
2. “Enhancing India’s Military Capability: A Larger Role in the Indian Ocean and Beyond”, International Conference at UGC Centre for Indian Ocean Studies, Hyderabad on 8-9 May 2017.
3. “Education Technology in Higher Education”, National Seminar at Osmania University Centre for International Programmes, Hyderabad on 29-30 Aug 2017.
4. “Indo-Myanmar Borders: State and Non-State Complexities”, International Seminar at UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institute of South Asia Regional Cooperation & Centre for South Asian Studies, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry on 01-02 Feb 2018.
5. “Security Challenges in Asia Pacific Region”, International Conference at GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam on 10 Feb 2018.
6. “Generating Equitable and Sustainable Growth in Manipur: Multilevel Governance”, International Seminar at Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi, 21 Mar 2018.
7. “China’s Space Technology”, 11 th All India Conference of China Studies, Institute of Chinese Studies and Christ University (in cooperation with National Institute of Advanced Studies), Bengaluru, 14-17 Nov 2018.
8. “China’s Belt and Road Initiative: Contours, Implications, and Alternatives”, Maritime Policy & Strategic Research Centre, HMS University, Haifa, Israel, 04-07 Nov 2019.