· “Northeast India and its Neighborhood: Perspective on Regional Integration with Southeast Asia”, an International Conference on Enabling Economic Development of North East India Through Linkages with South and South East Asia, organized by ICFAI University, Mizoram, 25-26 October 2017
· India Should ‘Act-North-East First before Acting East’, at Young Social Scientists’ Meet, organized by OKD Institute of Social Change and Development, Guwahati, 13-14 December 2017.
· “Acting East, Forgetting Northeast: Challenges to India’s Act East Policy”, National Conference on Exploring new vistas of Act East policy through North-East: Connectivity, Funds and Projects, organized by Kolkata Society for Asian Studies, 19 February 2019.
· “Foreign Direct Investment in India after 1991: The Economic Growth”, an International Conference on Building Sustainable Communities: Growing the Green Economy, organized by Niche Institute of Management & Technology, Thimphu, Bhutan, 11-12 June 2019.
· “Geopolitics through Act East Policy: India-Vietnam Energy Partnership”, an International Conference on India’s Relations with its Neighboring Countries in the new context, organized by The Institute for Indian and Southwest Asian Studies, Vietnam Academy for Social Science, Hanoi, Vietnam, 22 October 2019.
· “India’s Maritime Engagement with the ‘Indo-Pacific’ through the Act East Policy”, an International Conference on Indian Ocean Studies Conference, organized by Sheridan College, Perth, Australia, 22-23 November 2019.