Areas of Research
- The US and South China Sea
- The US-India in the Indo-Pacific
- ASEAN-Maritime Security
- India-Vietnam Relations
- Assistant Professor of Political Science at Patkai Christian College, Chumoukedima, Nagaland (March-May, 2021)
- Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty) of International Relations at North East Christian University, Dimapur, Nagaland (June-December, 2021)
- South Solidarity Initiative (SSI) | Action Aid India Internship from (June-July, 2014)
- (Pursuing) PhD in Centre for Indo-Pacific Studies, Thesis: Implications of Indo-Pacific Construct on Southeast Asia: Assessing the Convergence and Divergence between Act East Policy and Free and Open Indo-Pacific Strategy.
- M.Phil in Centre for Indo-Pacific Studies, Dissertation: The U.S and the South China Sea: The Freedom of Navigation Exercises and their Geostrategic Significance.
- M.A. Politics With specialisation in International Relations, School of International Studies, JNU, New Delhi.
- B.A. in Political Science (Honours), St. Edmunds’ College, Shillong, Meghalaya.
- “Convergence and Divergence of Act East Policy and Free and Open Indo-Pacific Strategy and its implication for Southeast Asia” at the Research Scholars’ Meet organized by ORF, Kolkata, January 2021.
- “Vietnam’s Role in the Conflict Management in the South China Sea” during the International Conference on India-Vietnam Relations through the Prism of Gandhian and Ho Chi Minh Philosophies at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, March 2019.
- “The Shift in US Strategy from Pivot to Asia to Free and Open Indo-Pacific and its Implications for India”, during the All India International and Area Studies Convention, 2019 organised by Jawaharlal Nehru University in collaboration with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi, Centre for WTO Studies (IIFT, New Delhi), Jamia Millia Islamia, and Indian Council of World Affairs at New Delhi, February 2019.
- “The US and the South China Sea: The Freedom of Navigation Operations (FONOPs) and its Geostrategic Significance”, organized by International Studies Association 59th Annual Convention at San Francisco, California, USA, April 2018.
- “Vietnam’s Role in the Conflict Management in the South China Sea” in APISA11, International Conference at Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thailand, October 2017.