- Are We at The Endgame of The Age of Humans? published in the Bengaluru Review, 18th April 2020, URL https://bengalurureview.com/are-we-at-the-endgame-of-the-age-of-humans-saurabh-thakurs-insighful-essay-takes-a-look-at-day-zero
- Memories, Catchphrases, and the Death of a City, published in Coldnoon Journal (International Journal of Travel Writing & Travelling Cultures), March 20, 2017, URL https://coldnoon.com/magazine/diaries/nonfiction/memories-catchphrases-and-the-death-of-a-city-shimla/
- A Wicked Full Circle, published in South Asia Journal, June 26, 2020, URL http://southasiajournal.net/a-wicked-full-circle/
1. Thakur S. (2019) “Linking Climate Change and Security in the Anthropocene Epoch”. Think India Journal, Vol.2, Issue 14, pp. 1109-1120
2. Thakur S. (2019) “Floods, Camps and Floating Prisons: The Environmental Consequences of the Rohingya Crisis” in eds. Sabbir Ahmed, Syed Badrul Ahsan, and Asif Bin Ali, Burmese Nationalism, Rohingya Crisis and Contemporary Politics, Edward Kennedy Center, Dhaka.
3. Thakur S. (2018) “Climate Change and Security: Debates, Approaches and Challenges.” In Banshaikapur L. Mawlong (Ed.) Climate Change and Developing Countries, Cambridge Scholar Publishing, UK.
4. Thakur S. (2018) “The Role of Justice in Shaping Climate Change Negotiations” Bhatter College Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, ISSN 2249-3301, Vol. 8, pp. 62-71.